Prebuy Propane Offer
It is that time again to prepare for the upcoming heating season. Taking advantage of our Prebuy Program is a great way to save money and protect you and your family from rising energy costs. To participate, you may purchase your propane up front for the season which will lock in your propane price per gallon at a lower, summer, rate than we typically see during the colder months!
Contract Price: $2.29/g for the 2022-2023 Season
Please note that there are some slight changes to the program from previous years
• Contract term runs from time of purchase to April 30, 2023
• Contract gallon allotment is limited and available on first come, first served basis.
• Gallons are not on contract until payment has been received.
• Tank size must be 250g or greater.
• Minimum gallons purchased is 300
• Payment must be received by September 30, 2022
• Tanks must be accessible at all times. Gate keys or codes must be given to drivers.
• Call in customers will remain call in for the entire contract term
Terms & Conditions
1. Consumer agrees to these terms when contract gallons are purchased.
2. Pre-Buy gallons are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
3. Gallons are not on contract until payment has been received.
4. Payments must be received by the final day of the third quarter for that contract year.
5. Tank size must be 250 gallons or larger.
6. Minimum gallons to purchase is 300 gallons.
7. Tanks must be accessible at all times. Gate keys or codes must be given to company
8. Call in customers will remain call in customers and must call to schedule their delivery.
9. Gallons must be used by the end of the contract term as stated on the offer. Remaining Credit on the account can go toward future purchases at market price or held and used the following year. No transfers or refunds will be given.
10. Contract funds are to cover the cost of propane only.
11. Contract does not guarantee supply in the event of a gas shortage or other conditions beyond the Company’s control.
12. Consumer agrees to pay all costs incurred by the company to enforce any of the provisions set forth by this agreement including reasonable attorney’s fees.
13. Company shall not be held liable to the consumer, his/her family, or any other character arising out of the use or operation of either the equipment or the Propane furnished under the contract.
14. Company reserves the right to retract this offer at any time due to changing market conditions, prices, or unavailable product.